UK Diploma in Principle of Hospitality Management
UK Diploma in Principle of Hospitality Management – 4 in 1 Programme
GCCA Academy’s UK Diploma in Principle of Hospitality Management is designed to develop and nurture you toward an exciting career in this high-growth industry of hospitality management. This is a knowledge based qualification which forms part of the professional skill based learning and Hospitality higher apprenticeship framework.
This qualification is designed to give you the underpinning knowledge that can help you achieve the apprenticeship in hospitality management.
Courses in this diploma instruction in Hotel Operations, Food and Beverage Management and Hospitality Administration that excite the students to learn. Through use of Lectures fieldwork, case studies and practical application, students will gain insight into management and operation in this dynamic field.
Diploma in Principle of Hospitality Management provides comprehensive industry and professional knowledge and understanding of hospitality business management practices, produce and skill that build career confidence in our students. Students will also acquire hand-on-experience through practical group project, exciting out of classroom learning experiences develop the character, knowledge and skill for meeting future workplace challenges.
- Practical English
- Introduction to hospitality Industry
- Principles of financial performance management in hospitality operation
- Developing in Hospitality Teams
- Fundamentals of Food (Patisseries)
- Technique of Baking and Cake Decoration
- The principles of Food Safety management for catering
- Principles of Rooms Division
- Operation Management
- Principles of Bar and Cellar Management
- Mixology and Barista skill
- Management in Provision of Customer Service in Hospitality Organizations
- Maximize the Efficient use of Physical Resources
- Budgets, Costing and Control
- Leadership and Management in Hospitality Organizations
- Business Management In Food & Beverages
- Legal and Regulatory,
- Requirements within Hospitality Organization
- Effectively Manage the Sales of Hospitality Services
- Understand the market in which an organization operates
- Principles of Hospitality Accommodation Management
- Plan and Manage kitchen Operations
- Restaurant operations
- Food and Beverages service
- Organize Events and Operation
- Professional Skill Learning (Internship)
- Age requirement between 18 – 30 years old.
- Pass in English Subject (SPM/UEC/equivalent).
- 2 Year, 4 months of Hotels Internship