CITY & GUILDS OF LONDON (C & G)
The City and Guilds of London Institute is a vocational education organisation in the United Kingdom. With our extensive portfolio and over 130 years of knowledge and experience, it’s no wonder that almost 2 million individuals trust City & Guilds with their futures every year.
Our extensive range of support resources provide you with everything you need to boost the success of your learners, whilst our innovative technologu will help you to increase efficiency and cut costs.
- 99% of employers recognise the City & Guilds brand.
- Developed with industry experts.
IMI International Management Institute Switzerland
International Management Institute Switzerland (IMI) is named 11th best hospitality schools globally in QS World University Rankings in year 2020.
IMI International Management Institute, Switzerland is a unique private school offering cutting edge hospitality education from foundation level all the way to Masters in Business Administration. Combining the best of Swiss practical training and British academic excellence, IMI’s hospitality and culinary degree programmes have received validation from leading international organisations and educational institutes. These validations help strengthen the international recognition of their programmes.
WORLD ASSOCIATION OF CHEFS SOCIETIES
The World Association of Chefs’ Societies, or Worldchefs in short, is a dynamic global network of more than 100 chefs associations representing chefs at all levels and across all specialties worldwide. It was founded in1928 at the Sorbonne in Paris with the venerable August Escoffier as first Honorary President.
Worldchefs is a global authority on food, creating impact through these core focus areas:
education – includes our landmark Recognition of Quality Culinary Education program and the world’s first global culinary certification;
networking – Worldchefs provides a gateway to global culinary networking opportunities and hosts the landmark biennial Worldchefs Congress & Expo;
competition – Worldchefs upholds a list of certified judges, sets global standards for competition rules, and runs the prestigious Global Chefs Challenge;
humanitarian & sustainability – our Feed the Planet and World Chefs Without Borders programs relieve food poverty, deliver crisis support, and promote sustainability across the globe;
WORLDCHEFS RECOGNITION OF QUALITY CULINARY EDUCATION
- Recognition of High Quality Culinary Education.
- Professional Body Recognition.
- Access to worldchefs global network.
- Link to worldchefs certification scheme.
- Worldwide exposure.
- Programmes of Global Industry Standards.
JABATAN PEMBANGUNAN KEMAHIRAN MALAYSIA (JPK)
Golden Chef College of Culinary Arts offers concentrations in Culinary Arts Foundation, and Certificate level, it’s referred to National Occupational Skills Standard (NOSS) by Jabatan Pembangunan Kemahiran Malaysia (JPK).
- The Skills Certification Programme is recognised by industry in Malaysia.
- Malaysian Skills Certification Programme provides a career path and personal growth for participants and is comparable to a career choice based on academic qualifications.
- Malaysian Skills Certification Programme is able to produce skilled workers who are trained and qualified to intensify competition of local industries in the global market.